Anglo Palestine Ap"ak Bank
A stone carved building planned by the architect, Alexander Bervald, in a style that blends European and Eastern tradition, where on the walls are engraved ancient symbols of coins. The home was built in 1928. In 1954 the home was renovated by the architect, Rechter, with great care to preserve the style and the original planning of the building. The building is located at 1, Natanzon St., located in the city downtown.