Haifa offers a nature vacation in Haifa and the Carmel. A vacation that is great for the whole family, allowing one to spend a whole day in the city of Haifa or sleep in Haifa and spend several days in the City, while dedicating one day to the nature of the City and the Carmel.
The program offered consists of:
- Visit to the unique Learning Zoo of Haifa, filled with experiences. Approx. 3 hours.
- Visit to the "Hai Bar" Nature Reserve in the beautiful Carmel National Forest and Park, to fill all of your senses, to see and enjoy the animals that wander in their natural setting of the Carmel National Park. Approx. 3 hours.
- The Horse riding stables - to end your day at the riding stables at Kibbutz Beit Oren junction, to ride horses or drive ATV vehicles in the area or to treat yourself to a special Israeli breakfast.
- Tours - for those that prefer to walk, there are many hiking trails to follow throughout the Carmel National Park.
- Families - Recommended for those families that are looking for an added experience, to spend a half-day at the Carmel Nature Preserve, located next to the Agam campsite in the Carmel National Park at the lower road of Beit Oren - Atlit and enjoy the many programs offered at the site, including tours in the Carmel, camping, lectures and experiences that will bring the entire family closer together.